REGULATIONS FOR THE PREVENTION OF COVID-19
We are happy to welcome you home again. So that you can enjoy your holidays with complete peace of mind, Serrano Hotels has developed a set of preventive measures that guarantee social distancing and hygiene, following the WHO recommendations.
These measures are mainly based on 2 points:
• Maintain a safety distance (1.5 m.) With clients and members of our team, especially in those areas where queues or crowds can be created (Reception, Spa, Bar, Buffet, Toilets, etc.). The use of masks is prescriptive at all times.
• Frequent hand washing, failing that, make use of the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers distributed by the hotel.
Things to keep in mind in:
• Capacity: it is recommended to attend to the signage displayed in the different common areas of the hotel, indicating the maximum capacity allowed. Take note that the elevators can only be used by one person at a time.
• Check-in / Check-out: in order to guarantee cleaning protocols, the hours are now: Key delivery at 3:00 p.m. Check out of the room at 11: 00h.
• Late Check-out: for security reasons, the courtesy room service is suppressed. You can have (with charge) the shower service for 30 minutes in a room for exclusive use.
• Luggage room: for security reasons, only Reception staff can access the luggage room.
• Payments: payment of invoices by bank card is recommended, if possible contactless.
• Pick-up time (departure day): check using the QR code. In case of doubt, go to the Reception.
• Temperature measurement: if necessary, the Reception is in a position to verify the body temperature.
• Visits / Excursions: consult the various possibilities with the Reception.
• Board games: they are provided by the Reception.
• Pillow menu: In some of our hotels this service is available.
• Parking spaces (for a fee): Request them at the Reception. For security reasons, hotel employees are not allowed to manipulate cars.
(You can also download this regulation in a QR code from your own room)
• Cleaning / Repair of breakdowns: the waitress or the technician perform them in the guest’s absence. In the case of necessarily coinciding, the use of masks is prescriptive.
• TV remote: it is recommended not to remove the remote from the bag with a seal. If unavoidable, the remote will be sanitized at the end of the stay.
• Laundry service: request a bag at the Reception.
• Welcome Products (Amenities): if required, request them at the Reception.
In order to guarantee the cleanliness of the table, please wait for a person in charge to accompany you to it. To allow cleaning and disinfecting a table for the next diner, it is appreciated to have the after-dinner in the hotel bar.
• Wine list: it is available to diners in the form of a QR code.
• Room Service: In hotels with this service, request it by calling the Reception. For security, the waiter will deliver the service to your door. Please notify the Reception for the subsequent withdrawal of the cart.
(The drinks menu is on the bar in the form of a QR code)
• Bar service: it is available to the customer until 10:00 pm. Health regulations prescribe serving exclusively at the table from then on.
• Snack bar: On the tables in the living room and on the terrace there is the code for drinks and snacks. If you require any additional service, please contact the waiter.
You can get information of the daily entertainment program by checking the QR code at the reception.
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Keep in mind that all of our staff are having their body temperature measured before entering the hotel and they have been intensively informed to comply with the protocols related to behavior, hygiene and safety that guarantee the safety of all our clients and of ourselves.
What should be done if Covid-19 symptoms are possible?
For your own good and that of others, stay in your room, avoid physical contact with anyone else, and immediately contact the front desk or management.