WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access some websites. Cookies allow a web page to store and use information about your habits on your computer and, depending on, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are necessary for the operation of the internet, providing many advantages in the provision of services and navigation.
The information we provide below will help you understand the types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
• Are those that are collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: Collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered our own.
According to the period of time they remain:
• Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the web in order to provide the requested service.
• Persistent cookies. They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies. They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.
• Personalization cookies. They allow the user the characteristics for browsing the web.
• Analysis cookies. They serve to analyze user navigation.
• Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising on the web depending on what the web is.
WHICH DOES S’Entrador SL EMPLOY?
S’Entrador SL uses Google Analytics, which is a statistical application that reports on site traffic. You can disable it at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, S’Entrador SL informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
To restrict or block the cookies that are stored on your device, you can do so by changing your browser options. Instructions for the most common browsers can be found here:
• Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
• Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
• Internt Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
• Opera https://www.habilitarlascookies.com/como-habilitar-las-cookies-en-opera.html
For other browsers or devices you should consult the options or the help provided by each application.